Telephone Customer Service ClassesClass Outline:
Customer Service Phone Skills is a one-day class designed to teach the skills that will help improve customer service representative's telephone interactions through an increased understanding of who the customer is and how to treat them effectively. The focus of this class is to develop an understanding of what constitutes quality customer service and the correct way to provide these services over the telephone.
Customer Service Phone Skills uses multiple highly interactive exercises, enabling participants to practice skills which apply to their work environment. Intensive feedback is provided by a skilled instructor and the peer group using objective measurement criteria to assess progress.
A behavioral instrument is used in the class to determine the representative's primary and secondary behavioral styles when interacting with their customers. This teaches the customer service representative how to be more flexible with different behavioral types in order to create a positive "chemistry," thereby maintaining successful business relationships.more...
Customer Service Classes
- Automated Logistics
This may seem like an obvious prerequisite to running a successful business and it is, but it can be much more difficult than a few customer service classes.
- Suggestions of What To Do When a Customer is Angry
So, what can we do when a customer is angry? We can remember what we were taught in our customer service classes.
- The 9 Steps for Increasing Customer Satisfaction
At some time in my customer service classes, I learned that the standard for customer service should be to "surprise and delight" the customer.
- The Right Answer is "Yes!"
Management must know the difference between the two, hire people that can learn the "yes" ethos, communicate it in customer service classes and train those hired to deliver it, then continually enforce and reinforce the "yes" ethos.
- Build Customer Experiences, Not Relationships
Firms must redouble their efforts to anticipate user behavior with their customer service classes, expecting increasingly empowered consumers to forgive even fewer missteps.
- Six Sigma And The Customer
This approach in customer service classes is proving to be a resounding success by placing these corporations ahead of competition.
- Customer Service 101
There are thousands of books, customer service classes, and articles written to improve basic customer service skills. Today is one of those days I was reminded why.
- Call Centers in the Philippines
According to Malacanang, they will sponsor scholarships for those who want to take customer service classes to be custom care representatives.
- The Secret of Knowing What Your Customer Likes
Every business wants to keep its customers coming back. Today I will show you how you can do just that, without signing up for several customer service classes.
- Customer Service - What You Say Makes a Difference
These suggestions have come out of discussions during customer service classes, and I hope they will help you to develop and maintain good relationships with your customers.
- Customer Satisfaction
Lastly the trainings of the agents that is going to engage in the calls. They should receive extensive customer service classes with regards to the soft-skills and product.
- The Customer is NOT Always Right
I bet you've heard the following saying in customer service classes more times than you can count: "The customer is always right."
- Cost vs. Customer Control
He had forgotten the point of his customer service classes. He forgot he only gets to create because of people like me, his customer.
- Impressing Your Customers Is Easy
Their customer service classes have not been carefully applied by the staff. There are three areas of service that work together to impress your customers.
- What Every Customer Truly Wants - And How You Can Provide It!
And the message is powerful precisely because it's meaningful. Learn more in our customer service classes.
- Is The Customer Always Right?
Shouldn't we, as business owners and managers, have that same option of discretion when a less than reasonable customer approaches chanting that misguided mantra?
- Provide a Customer Experience
Every retail business is different. Brainstorm during your customer service classes what holistic steps you can take to improve your customer's experiences.
- Buying Back Customers
My little group was out for a good time. The place was packed. It took ages to get our dinners. The waitress didn't even know how to open a bottle of wine. She must have been brand new. She was friendly, and looked like a hard worker. But she needed customer service classes.
- Service Quality Context: It's Everywhere!
So should we invest time, energy and money teaching customer service classes?
- Complaints? Cut 'm Off At The Pass Pardner
- Service Quality Context: It's Everywhere!
- If Life Gives You Lemons, Pay for Them When You Can
- The Sushi Effect - How a Supermarket Loses a Customer
- Customer Relationships Within the Evolved Organization
- Seven Ways to Make Your Customers Feel Important
- Ultimate Customer Service Quote Leads to Amazing Customer Service Classes
- Learning Superior Customer Service Skills
- The ABC of Superior Customer Service
- Keeping Your Cool When The Customer Gets Hot
- Customer Service Classes: It's All In the Stories
- 5 Steps to a Better Customer Service Experience
- Important Customer Service Class Tips for Outdoor Furniture Retailers
- 4 Fast Ways to Wow Your Customers with Customer Service Classes
- Customers - What They Really Want - 6 Secrets of Customer Service
- Customer Service Is Dying - and I'm Not Feeling So Good Myself
- 3 Special Benefits Every Customer Wants
- Customer Service Classes: A Chicken's Way
- Effective Complaint Management: 12 Steps to Customer Delight
- The Expanding Universe of Customer Service
- The Importance of Professional Telemarketers for Inbound Marketing and Customer Service
- Customer Service Classes: Losing Angry Customers
- Increase Your Success Ratewith Customer Service Classes
- Why Is This Essential to Every Business?
- Customer Service Classes for the Service Industry
- Five Quick Customer Service Class Tips