Customer Service Training Courses:
Our customer service course teaches by doing with less than 15% lecture and 85% hands on activities. Participants learn by Doing and not by being told. Exercises are practical, realistic, fun and are skill based.
To maximize your customer service teams effectiveness we suggest our custom, private customer service courses offered in house at the location of your choice, usually in groups of 6 or more.
Contact us for a free consultation on how we can best service your training needs in a customer service training course customized for you!
In our Exceptional Customer Service one-day course participants will:
- Understand how to handle inquiries and/or complaints in ways that create improved, lasting relationships with your customers or clients.
- Learn to promote positive "chemistry" between your company and your clients by recognizing and responding to the needs of each individual.
- Learn how to handle doubt, misunderstandings, and objections.
- Acquire techniques for seeing issues from clients' perspectives, creating value-adding options for clients, and making sure clients recognize the added value they are getting.
- Learn how to gain agreement from clients and reinforce mutually satisfying long-term relationships.
Customer Service Training Course for Wal-Mart Greeters
Years after Sam Walton started his very first variety store in Bentonville, Arkansas, Wal-Mart has grown into the largest retailer in the world. Built on the importance of providing superior customer service and an Every Day Low Price philosophy, Wal-Mart has become a model of how customer service can have a long-lasting effect on the growth and success of an organization. Our Customer Service Training for Wal-Mart Greeters is designed to provide simple, easy to use processes for driving customer satisfaction that are based on Sam Waltons original Basic Beliefs. These beliefs are centered on the importance of always respecting Wal-Mart customers, providing superior customer service and being satisfied with nothing less than excellence in all activities. Effective execution of these concepts enable Wal-Mart greeters, the front-line soldiers of the company, to prove that people and customer service make the difference in building customer rapport.
Our Customer Service Training for Wal-Mart Greeters program takes into account the roles that greeters play and the types of customer situations they are likely to encounter in the course of providing effective customer service. Proven techniques that provide Wal-Mart Greeters with the ability to create lasting customer satisfaction are taught in this valuable seminar. Examples include simple yet proven processes such as Sams ten-foot rule - one that ensures that a customer who passes within ten feet of an employee is assisted in a courteous and helpful manner. Time is also spent understanding customer needs and how filling those needs can affect customer behavior. A series of digitally recorded and audio taped role-plays and exercises simulate typical situations a Wal-Mart Greeter is likely to face in a store. These exercises enable participants to practice skills in a safe learning environment while focusing on the ability to increase customer satisfaction. Additional time is spent sharing personal experiences, studying service concepts and participating in question and answer sessions. This day-long, highly interactive session shows how cooperation among Wal-Mart Greeters and other Wal-Mart staff can help all employees work collectively towards stronger customer relationships.
Participants in the customer service skills training seminar will learn to:
- Provide superior customer service to every customer who walks in the store
- Understand their role in an Wal-Marts customer service efforts
- Quickly evaluate a customers needs upon entering the store
- Understand these needs and how they affect customer behavior and interactions
- Determine what individual actions will impact customer satisfaction
- Deal with all interactions in a customer service-oriented manner
- Build rapport with new and long-time customers
- Acknowledge customer concerns
- Handle the most demanding customers
- Effectively handle complaints and customer satisfaction issues
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Deliver service in a welcoming manner
- Always wear a smile
To maximize your customer service teams effectiveness we suggest our custom, private customer service seminars offered in house at the location of your choice.
Contact us for a free consultation on how we can best service your customer service training needs.