Nurses are relied upon by their customers to provide comfort and compassion when patients, usually due to uncontrollable factors and unplanned emergencies, find themselves in a hospital or doctors office. Our Customer Service Skills Training for Nurses program teaches nurses the ability to recognize patient behavioral styles, deal with patient emotions and fears and respond according to individual patient needs. These skills are practiced and reviewed collectively through a total of eight digitally recorded and audio taped exercises. The classroom experience is shaped by individual participant experiences based on real-life examples and discussions. Acquiring the skills to see issues from a patients perspective, build positive chemistry and create situations that provide comfort and as patients go through the healing process are all taught in this program. Nurses who attend Customer Service Skills Training for Nurses will learn skills proven to ensure that every patient they meet leaves the hospital or doctors office as a satisfied customer.
Participants in the customer service skills training seminar will learn to:
- Provide exceptional customer service for patients and their loved ones
- Reinforce your hospitals or doctors reputation by providing a positive experience
- Practice and learn how to handle difficult or unreasonable patients
- Deal with patient emotions
- Educate patients on the role they play in the healing process
- Acknowledge patient and family member concerns
- Effectively handle all complaints and customer service issues
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Show empathy
- Gain cooperation from unhappy patients and loved ones
- Work effectively with other nurses and staff when dealing with patient concerns
To maximize your customer service teams effectiveness we suggest our custom, private customer service seminars offered in house at the location of your choice.
Contact us for a free consultation on how we can best service your customer service training needs.