Customer Service Training in Georgia
The Customer Service Training Center offers a variety of Skill Development Seminars that will increase your staff's effectiveness in properly dealing with your customers. Our customer service training seminars, workshops and courses are available throughout both the US and Canada.
To develop, maintain, and expand business, companies must satisfy a complex array of client needs. It can be difficult for many companies to adequately respond to these needs in an environment shaped largely by uncontrollable external forces. These forces include existing competitors seeking a larger "piece of the pie," new entrants into markets, product innovations, and increasingly insistent calls for improved quality and reduced prices. These, as well as and other factors, create new and more sophisticated demands on your internal support groups.In our Customer Relations/Customer Service seminars participants will:
- Gain valuable insights into client concerns as we embark on the new millennium, with an emphasis on service and quality
- Understand how to handle inquiries and/or complaints in ways that create improved, lasting relationships with clients
- Learn to promote positive "chemistry" between their company and client by recognizing and responding to the needs of each individual, depending behavioral styles
- Learn how-even in the face of doubt, misunderstandings, and objections-to respond appropriately to the emotions of clients or co-workers; then develop facts, and recommend value-building solutions
- Acquire techniques for seeing issues from clients' perspectives, creating value-adding options for clients, and making sure clients recognize the added value they are getting
- Learn how to gain agreement from clients and reinforce mutually satisfying long-term relationships
- Develop understanding of how to transform their organizational units from groups into teams
"I really enjoyed the interaction of the employees who attended the seminar; guided by our instructor it was very productive. The course itself was excellent and our instructor was extremely engaging with the audience. Everything was very well presented, and the staff was very professional and accommodating."
Customer Service Attendant
"The portion of the program that I really enjoyed was learning about level I and level II learning. All together the program was excellent and extremely helpful. Our speaker was very personable and did a great job keeping the course schedule flowing."
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Training Programs, Seminars & Workshops are available in the US and Canada:
Alabama Alaska Alberta Arizona Arkansas British Columbia California Colorado Connecticut Washington, DC Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Ontario Oregon Pennsylvania Quebec Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming