Hospital employees are tasked with providing superior levels of customer service that alleviate patient and visitor stress and minimize the concerns they often face during medical emergencies or routine procedures. Our half-day Customer Service Training for Hospital Employees program teaches employees and the administrative staff the ability to recognize patient and visitor behavioral styles and to respond according to individual needs. These skills are practiced and critiqued in over four (4) digitally recorded and four (4) audio taped exercises. The classroom experience is influenced by external forces and personal participant experiences. Acquiring the skills to see issues from a patient or visitors perspective, ensuring timely resolution to concerns that affect customer satisfaction and delivering exceptional service are all taught in this program. Participants who attend Customer Service Training for Hospital Employees will learn the methods required to ensure that every person who visits a hospital, be it a patient or a visitor, leaves as a satisfied customer.
Participants in the customer service skills training seminar will learn to:
- Practice and learn dealing with difficult patients
- Educate patients and family members on a hospital stay
- Guide patients and family members through check-in and discharge paperwork
- Acknowledge customer concerns
- Effectively handle all complaints
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Show empathy
- Gain cooperation from unhappy customers
- Work effectively with other staff members to deal with patient concerns
- Provide exceptional customer service for patients and all visitors
To maximize your customer service teams effectiveness we suggest our custom, private customer service seminars offered in house at the location of your choice.
Contact us for a free consultation on how we can best service your customer service training needs.